Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Going Away

After three and a half short weeks in Ann Arbor, the time for me to leave has come. My brother threw me a going away party, and I was so fortunate to have so many friends there, coming from all over. Thanks to all in attendance!


Liz and Mandy


Joanna and I


Joanna, Erin and Debbie


Elissa and I


Alison and I


Me and Pops

My new stepmother and I


Well folks, it's been fun here in the states, and a million thanks for all those who helped make this transition a smooth one. I'm off to Philadelphia tomorrow where I will begin the biggest adventure in my life. I'll spend two days there, and fly to Mali via Paris for my nine week training. I'm not entirely sure what happens from there, but I'm sure it will a challenging and rewarding experience. I'll keep you posted from time to time! Feel free to leave comments on here, or send personal emails, and I'll try to respond as often as I can. Keep me posted on what's happening in your lives too!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are a professional blogger! Excellent job on all of these. Hope you're doing fantastically well on your journey!

    ReplyDelete