Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dad's Wedding

I flew back from Vermont into Denver and began the end of my road trip. I hopped on I-70 across to see something new. This route brought me through Topeka, Kansas City and St. Louis, where I saw the arch and had dinner. It was quite a nice time, but the midwest is quite boring after all those natural wonders. I arrived home on Friday June 22nd, and after 16 days living out of a suitcase I sure was happy to be home!

After arriving home, I had a little time to relax before the second wedding took place. This time it was my very own father uniting with the mother of a good friend of mine from high school, Taraneh. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful ceremony.

Left to Right, Carol (Anita's mom), Anita, Bill and Jeanne (Bill's mom)


The bridesmaids, Taraneh, Elissa and I


The groomsmen, Javan and Matt


The ceremony


Cake time!


Sisters


A very happy couple! Congratulations Bill and Anita!!

No comments:

Post a Comment