Friday, July 13, 2007

Zion

Thanks to those who noticed the pictures weren't working and notified me. I'm new at this, and it's not as easy as I thought it would be!! If you have any other suggestions feel free to leave a comment for me!

8 June 2007

After driving through Vegas,


I made my way to Zion Canyon where a nice guy from the Netherlands let me pitch my tent on his campsite. After making dinner, I went for a hike and watched the sunset.


I woke up in the morning and after some convincing from a friend, I decided to take the Angel's Landing hike. It was probably the coolest hike I've ever done, climbing 1,488 feet over 2.5 miles. There were times when all you had to hold onto were chains. It was a strenuous climb
but the views were extremely rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures and log are wonderful...what an incredible journey you are on!

    ReplyDelete